Grade en 10088-2 standard 1.4037 ( X65Cr13 ) cold rolled stainless steel coils 1.7*250mm, products gonna done cold reduction, used to the manufacturing of razor blades (0.1mm), surgical scalpels (0.4mm), specialty blades.
* smelting way: intermediate frequency furnace + LF, or on request
* hot forged on steel billets or on request
* the customized chemical composition by agreement
* delivery state: cold rolled
* weight of single coil: 380 kgs approx.
High carbon martensitic steel grade W.-nr. 1.4037 ( DIN X65Cr13 ), also called stainless razor blade steel strip.
products particularly used to produce razor blades, surgical scalpels, specialty blades.
Chemical composition by weight %
|0.58 ~ 0.70||12.50 ~ 14.50||0.015 max|
Martensitic grade EN 1.4037, DIN X46Cr13 is equivalent to Sandvik 13C26, Bohler AEB-L, CTS BDZ1, Hitachi GIN5.
|AEB-L||0.67||0.40||0.60||0.025 max||0.015 max||13.0|